- 1 portion EDC basic bread, Change 100g of wheat grain to plain flour. Change 420g bakers flour to whole meal flour.
- 15 grams tomato paste
- 50 grams grated cheese
- 6 slices ham, Roughly diced
- 10 leaves baby spinach
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled (optional)
Portion your dough into 16 even pieces.
Roll each portion out into a flat circle about 1/2 - 1cm thick.
Place the remianing ingredients into the bowl.
Blitz together in the bowl on turbo twice or until desired texture is achieved.
Pop a little filling on the flattened out ball of dough, roll up into a ball by dragging edges towards the centre, flip over, brush with milk.
Place together close on a tray and bake at 180 degrees for about 20-30 minutes or until golden on top.
Use whatever fillings you like to suit your tastes.
Be sure not to overfill them.
Once cooked I wrap in cling wrap and aluminium foil or a ziplock bag and pop in to the freezer for an easy lunchbox snack. They thaw nicely in the lunchbox and are ready for lunchtime. They can be eaten warmed or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Savoury cheese scone
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken