THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams Low Fat Cheese
- 200 grams Vegetable Pasta Sauce (see tips)
- 250 grams Wholemeal Bakers Flour
- 250 grams Baker's Flour
- 60 grams fresh spinach leaves
- 240 grams warm water
- 1 sachets dried instant yeast
- 1 level tsp salt
- 20 grams oil
1h 50minPreparation 1h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place cheese in TM Bowl, chop 5 sec, speed 6. Set aside.
- Add flours and spinach to the bowl and combine 5 sec speed 8 using spatula to assist if necessary. Repeat if the spinach has not broken down into the flour.
- Add all remaining dough ingredients, combine 5 sec speed 6. Knead dough 3 mins, place dough to prove in an oiled bowl or thermomat to prove approx 20 minutes.
Knock down dough, a roll into a large rectangle approx 1/2cm thick.
Spread with the reduced Vegetable pasta sauce and top with the reserved cheese.
- Roll the scroll lenthways until it resembles a log shape. Using cotton or dental floss 'cut' it into 16 portions. (slide floss under the log to desired spacing, cross over and pull the ends so it acts like cheese wire) Alternatively use a knife!
Leave the sliced scrolls to prove for another 30 mins.
Pre heat Oven to 200 degrees.
Bake Scrolls for 20 -30 mins until golden and the base is starting to brown.
Accessories you need
The Vegetable pasta sauce used is https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/vegetable-pasta-sauce-wa-school-canteen-assessed/6ajbdw32-74cad-236185-beea0-nsb2khdl
Cooked for a further 30-40 minutes to reduce it to a thicker paste.
All white bakers flour can be substituted, as can the sauce but it will not be GREEN LIST
#Adapted from the three cheese and spinach Scroll from Everday cooking for families for classification by WASCA
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting