- 365 grams warm water
- 7 grams sachet dry yeast, (1 tsp)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 500 grams plain flour or bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp nigella seeds (onion seeds)
- 1/2 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Ramadan Summer Winter Baking Cooking Freezing BBQ Buffet Everyday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Bread Pizza, focaccia Roll Turkey Side dish
1. Add water, yeast and sugar to bowl set 37°C, Sp 3, 30 seconds. Leave to sit for 5 mintues to allow yeast to activate.
2. Add flour and salt, slowly bring to sp 4, mix until just combined.
3. Knead for 3 minutes.
4. Place on lightly floured surface and form into ball. Put in a lightly oiled bowl in a warm spot to double in size (an hour or more depending on the weather, I have done it for 15mins and moved on, it still works just not as light).
5. Once doubled form into shapes. I make 4 pizza bases, one dinner plate sized per person but you can really make what ever shape you like. They dont change much in size so make them the size you plan for them to be after baking.
6. Leave to rise for another 15 mintues. Pre heat oven to 230°C.
7. Once loaves are ready to bake, use your fingers to poke holes in the bread.
8. Whisk together the egg yolk and olive oil and brush over bread.
9. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, nigella seeds and salt.
10. Bake for 10 minutes, you want then very slightly golden.
I make 3 batches (seperatetly) on the same day then freeze pizza bases once cooked for a quick easy meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan