- 250 g dates
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 20 g pepitas
- 10 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g brasil nuts
- 2 teaspoons Ras el Hanout
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into peices
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Recipe is created for
Place dates, sesame seeds, pepitas, sunflower seeds, brasil nuts and Ras el hanout in TM.
Process speed 8-9 for 30 secs.
Mixture should easily squeeze into a small ball in your hand.
Take 2 teaspoons of mixtures at a time and squeeze and shape into date like shape and place on baking paper. Continue until all mixture has been used.
Don't clean bowl. Place chocolate in TM. Grate speed 7 for 5 secs. Add ground ginger.
Melt choc....4 mins 70 derees speed 3.
Pour into shallow bowl.
Using toothpicks roll each date in chocolate to coat and rest back on oven bake paper.
Place in fridge to set.
Accessories you need
You can add a sprinkle of seeds on top while choc still soft.
Try other nuts and spices.
Make chocolate milk from leftover choc and great way to clean bowl of choc, no waste!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- Sticky mocha pudding with chocolate and toffee sauce
- Aromatic Chickpea Soup
- Pepita Pesto
- Sweet-corn Fritters
- Prawn and Quinoa Stuffed Squid Tubes with Prawn Bisque
- Paprika & parmesan Christmas crackers
- Miso steamed chicken with asparagus and oyster mushrooms
- Clone of Steamed individual Sticky Date Puddings
- Chicken and Fish Balls in Asian Noodle Broth
- Apple and Oat Bran Muffins