- 1 package Arrowroot Biscuits
- 80 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 400 g Condensed milk (1 tin or make own)
- 1 tbsp Rum (or to taste)
- Extra coconut and cocoa
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add biscuits to bowl. crush sp5, 10sec
Add coconut and cocoa. mix sp5, 3 sec
Add condensed milk and rum. Mix "Counter-clockwise operation" sp4, 10sec (or until combined)
Roll spoonfuls of mixture between wet hands, then roll in extra coconut or cocoa.
Keep in fridge
Wet hands stop the mixture sticking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Low Fodmap Choc Nut Bites
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Weetbix Slice
- Donna Hay Molten Choc Chunk Brownies
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice
- Healthy choc date cupcakes
- Chocolate Hummus
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake