- 300 g almonds
- 80 g rice syrup
- 130 g pitted dates
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon spice
- 1 lemon zest
- 200 g carrots
- 100 g zucchini
- 1 banana, (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 80 g cornflour, (leave out for grain free)
- 1 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1 salt, fine
- 400 g citrus juice
- 2 teaspoon agar agar powder
- 40 g rice syrup, (optional for extra sweetness)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place almond into the TM bowl and mill for 15 seconds on speed 10. Set aside.
Place lemon zest into the TM and pulverise for 20 seconds on speed 10.
Add carrots, zucchini, pitted dates and chop for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Place all the remaining ingredients into the TM bowl, as well as the almond meal. Mix for 15 second, speed 7 with the aid of spatula if needed.
Pour into a buttered spring form pan (use coconut oil if dairy free). Approx. 25cm pan.
Bake for 40 minutes. Use a knife in centre to check when ready. Allow cake to cool some in pan.
Place citrus juice, agar agar, and rice syrup into TM bowl. Heat for 10 minutes, 90 degree's on speed 3.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes before pouring over cake as a glaze. Strawverries or kiwi fruit can be diced and laid on top of cake before pouring on topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)