- 250 g marshmallows
- 50 g cup sherry or cointreau (or orange juice if for children)
- 400 g sour cream
- 80 g cup dessicated coconut
- 1 can crushed pineapple (small)
- 1 fresh orange, peeled, pips removed and roughly chopped
Place in Thermomix with sherry. Stir 30 seconds on reverse / speed 2. Soak overnight in the TMX.
In the morning, or a few hours later, drain pineapple and add to TMX bowl with all other ingredients.
Gently combine for 40 seconds on speed 1. If the mixture had jelled hard while chilling, it may need some more time.
Pour into Thermoserver and refrigerate again for 3-4 hours before serving. Serve with whipped cream and optional fresh or poached fruit.
Marshmallows and fruit meld into a tasty sweet for Easter or year-round
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from a recipe on p.21 of ARAFMI Cookbook Volume 1. Published by Association of Relatives and Friends of the Mentally Ill (Hobart, Tasmania), 1989.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Variation Marshmallows
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)
- Mint Dip