- 14 Wheat-Bix
- 400 grams saltanas or raisins
- 45 grams cocoa
- 40 grams Rum
- 395 grams condensed milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl - 30 seconds Speed 5 - let sit until semi set (placing in the fridge will help) - then roll in balls and coat in coconut.
You can use a rum alternative if you wish or swap out for a splash of orange juice (if you want it kid friendly). I store them in the freezer and take them out a half hour before they are eaten.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Sweet Potato Brownies