- 30 gram Pepita Seeds
- 60 grams almonds
- 10 grams Coconut flakes or dessicated
- 3 medjool dates (pitted)
- 3 black peppercorns
- Flesh of 2 Mangoes Frozen Cubed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 100 grams coconut cream
- Juice of 2 small limes
- add 3 pitted medjool dates, 30g pepita seeds, 60g almonds, 10g coconut flakes and peppercorns to mixer bowl.
pulse on turbo 1 second at a time 3 to 4 times untill desired crumble texture is reached! set aside in a bowl or a jar! keeps well in the fridge for a few days.
clean and dry the mixing bowl
- add frozen mango pieces, tumeric, ginger, soaked cashews (drained of any water), lime juice and coconut cream into the mixing bowl and mix speed 5 for 30 seconds
scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and repeat speed 5 for 30 seconds
scrape down sides with spatula and blend speed 8 for 1 min- increase speed to 9 or 10 if needed- this depends on the size of your mango peices. also starting at 8 and moving to 10 means you dont have to open the lid and scrape down! use your spatula to keep things moving if needed!
serve the ice cream topped with a little of the crumble!
Accessories you need
This vegan ice cream that can help boost the immune ssystem, fight inflammation and is a source of iron as well!
Tumeric and ginger are very anti-inflammatory! however to get the benefit we need to include a good dose of healthy fat (the coconut cream) and black pepper!
Mango is a great source of vitamin C! Great for the immune system! Dates and Pepitas are a source of Iron and the Vitamin C rich mango helps with the bioavailability of this Iron!
This can be frozen and chopped into cubes and re- blitzed to serve at a later time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie