- 60 grams Butter/Margarine
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 20 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 20 grams Coconut
- 8 large green apples, peeled, cored
- 100 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add butter and flour to bowl and combine 20 sec / sp 4.
2. Add oats, sugar and coconut and mix 5 sec / sp 4, scrape, repeat and set aside.
3. Quarter the apples and slice into three (see tip) and add to bowl.
4. Add water and spices and cook 10 min / 100 / / .
5. Preheat oven to 180 if cooking straight away.
6. Check the apples are soft and drain any excess water.
7. Place apples in oven proof dish and cover with crumble mix and cook for 30 minutes.
Accessories you need
I quarter the apples and then slice into three pieces to give nice chunky consistency. If you want it more mushy, cut them smaller.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mint Balls
- Grandma Kath's Shortbread
- Varoma Honey Chicken and Non-Fried Rice
- Tracy's Rumballs
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Spicy Chicken Kebabs
- Easy Meatloaf
- Three Cheese Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Chicken Rissoles
- Tracy's Traditional Rock Cakes
- Tracy's Chocolate Fudge Cake/Cupcakes
- Tracy's CWA Yo-yo's or melting moments
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread