- 180 grams self-raising flour
- 20 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 40 grams Milk
- 2 small-medium apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 500 grams water
- 200 grams sugar
- 20 grams Butter
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Put flour and butter in TM, mix speed 6 for 6 seconds.
Add egg and milk, mix speed 4 for 5 seconds then interval speed for 30 seconds.
Turn the dough out onto your bench and form into a log and cut into 8 even pieces.
Take each dough piece, roll into a ball, flatten, then wrap around a apple piece. Put join-side down into a greased ovenproof dish.
Put all the syrup ingredients into TM and cook at 100 degrees, speed 1 for 7 minutes.
Pour the syrup over the dumplings and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. You can baste the syrup over the dumplings during the baking time if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- LCHF Broccoli cheese soup
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Potato and Bacon Soup
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies
- Raspberry and chia cake
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Lemon Slice