- 100g Sago or Tapioca
- 90g caster sugar
- 600ml Milk
- 55g sultanas
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla Essence or Paste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/4 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 250g --- apples (3 small)
- 1 heaped tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 level teaspoon salt
Pre-heat oven to 180oC.
Grease a 1.5 litre ceramic dish.
Peel, core and thinly slice apples and set aside.
Place sugar, sago, milk, sultanas and salt into TM bowl.
3 minutes/100o/speed 1.5 with MC off, scrape down bowl
10 minutes/80o/speed2 with basket on, scrape down bowl
Add vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and eggs 10 seconds/speed 4
Add apples 5 seconds/speed 4
Pour into prepared dish and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake at 180oC for 45 minutes, or until set and golden brown.
Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice-cream or whipped cream.
If using raw sugar, mill 5 seconds/speed 9
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Vanilla Slice
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Heydon's Crepes