- 250 gram packet of scotch finger biscuits
- 200 grams dried apricots
- 395 gram tin of condensed milk
- 100 grams Butter
- 135 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 200 grams white chocolate melts
- 2 teaspoons Rice Bran Oil
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz biscuits in bowl on speed 7 for 7-8 seconds until broken into crumbs. Remove to a bowl.
Place apricots into bowl and turbo 3 to 4 times until chopped into small bits. You may need to use spatula to move larger bits from blades. Place into bowl with biscuits.
Add condensed milk and butter to bowl and heat for 3 and a half minutes on 80 degrees, speed 1 or until butter is melted.
Add biscuits, apricots and coconut back into Thermomix bowl with condensed milk and butter. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds. You may need to use spatula to scrape down sides of bowl as mixture is quite sticky.
Place mixture into slice pan and pressdown flat with back of a spoon. Refrigerate until set.
Place chocolate into clean dry bowl and grate speed 8 for 8 seconds. Add oil and melt for 3 minutes at 50 degrees, speed 2.
Spread onto top of slice and refrigerate until set.
Remove slice with baking paper lining and cut into 24 squares.
Line an 18cm X 28cm Slice Pan
Accessories you need
This is a slice that came from a magazine years ago and ended up in my recipe folder. I have made this over the years and everyone loves it!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Deliciously Easy Tuna Dip
- QUICK & EASY BANANA SLICE
- Quinoa & Brown Rice Crackers
- Cauliflower & Butter Bean Soup
- Asian Style Dressing with Verjuice
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- White chocolate and cranberry slice
- Satay Chicken
- Tomato Chilli Jam
- Coconut Citrus Tarts
- Sticky Pineapple Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Sour Cream Scones
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes (Gluten Free)