- 100 grams blanched almonds
- 350 grams dried apricots
- 250 grams Dried apple
- 100 grams dates, optional
- desicated coconut, fine
- 2 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
- 50 grams agave syrup
8Recipe is created for
place almonds in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10
place all other ingredients in bowl and mill on speed 10 for 1-2 minutes (until smoothish paste like consistancy)
cover base of small lamington tin with desicated coconut and spread apricot paste on top. wet your hands to spread easier and make sure you spread right into corners. flatten down with palms until pressed well into tin, evenly. sprinkle with a good coat of coconut.
Place in fridge for an hour or so.
Cut into small bite size rectangles and press remaning coconut onto cut sides, making little rectanges.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)