THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 70 - 100 g g of favourite coffee beans
- (depends on your strength preference)
- 5 g whole green cardamom
- 500 ml pure cream
- 375 ml of full cream milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 180 grams sugar
- 30 ml of brewed espresso
8Recipe is created for
Place Coffee beans and cardamom pods in the TM and Pulse twice ( The espresso beans should have the texture of coarsely chopped nuts and the cardamom pods split open)
Add milk to the TM and cook for 5 mins on speed 90º on reverse + speed 1.
Add the cream through the lid on reverse + speed 2
Remove the TM bowl and allow mixture to infuse for one hour in the fridge. Strain through a fine sieve and return to the TM.
Add sugar and egg yolks to the infused cream mixture and cook for 8 minutes at 90º on speed 4
Pour the mixture into a shallow sealed container and cool over an ice bath or in the fridge before placing in the freezer.
When almost frozen solid, add to TM bowl and blend speed 5 until creamy texture (about 10 secs). Serve immediately for soft serve or place in small Thermoserver in the freezer and serve when convenient. If solid, allow to soften for 10 minutes before serving
If reconstituting when frozen hard, cut into small pieces (5x5 cm) add to the TM bowl and process for 6 seconds on speed 6
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo