- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 mango, sliced and frozen
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Exract
- 1 tbsp Nut Butter, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
NOTE: Be sure to slice and freeze your banana and mango prior to making thsi recipe.
1. Add all ingredients to TMX bowl.
2. Blitz on speed 9 for 45 sec- 1 minute.
3. Ensure there are no lumps in your mixture, if so blitz again. Use spatula to put mixture into a piping bag.
4. Pipe into bowls, cones, cups to serve.
Sprinkle with Cacao Nibs, nuts and seeds, fresh mint if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.