- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 mango, sliced and frozen
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Exract
- 1 tbsp Nut Butter, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
NOTE: Be sure to slice and freeze your banana and mango prior to making thsi recipe.
1. Add all ingredients to TMX bowl.
2. Blitz on speed 9 for 45 sec- 1 minute.
3. Ensure there are no lumps in your mixture, if so blitz again. Use spatula to put mixture into a piping bag.
4. Pipe into bowls, cones, cups to serve.
Accessories you need
Sprinkle with Cacao Nibs, nuts and seeds, fresh mint if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Banana Bread
- Hidden health pancakes
- Mango chutney by Sueanne
- Chocolate Panforte
- Moscato Mango Daiquiri
- Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies