- 1 frozen banana
- 100 grams frozen raspberries
- 100 grams Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tsp LSA mix
- pieces banana
- pieces strawberries
- heaped tablespoon coconut flakes
- pieces blueberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to bowl.
- Mix for 10 seconds speed 10
- Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Mix again for 5 seconds speed 10.
- Pour into serving bowl and top with chopped banana, strawberries, blueberries and coconut flakes.
Accessories you need
🌺 I made my own vanilla yogurt using a recipe from Recipe Community.
🌺 You can top with any fruit, nuts, pepitas, chia seeds etc.
🌺 This is a great breakfast idea that the kids will love, as it's like eating ice cream for breakfast!
🌺 A great snack idea!
🌺 Follow me on instagram @missthermolicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Banana piklets
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Carrot, nut and banana baked bars
- Dog Biscuits
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins