- 100 grams walnuts, Raw
- 100 grams Dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 scoop Deciccated Coconut, For Rolling
Put all ingredients (except for Deciccated Coconut) into bowl and Mix for 10 seconds on speed 7
Roll mixture into generous size balls and roll in coconut
Put in Fridge until eating (becuzase it contains cocnut oil, the texture is nicer when the coconut oil is cooler and firm)
Making a Basic Fudge Bliss Ball
If you use this as your Basic Fudge Bliss Ball recipe, then you can add in anything you wish.
~ Gogi Berries
~ Cayenne Pepper
~ Spirilina & Mint Essential oil
~ Instead of rolling the balls in coconut, you can try in raw Cocoa
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Chocolate Panforte
- Orange Bliss Balls
- Mint Slice
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Gooey Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries