- 100 grams walnuts, Raw
- 100 grams Dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 scoop Deciccated Coconut, For Rolling
Put all ingredients (except for Deciccated Coconut) into bowl and Mix for 10 seconds on speed 7
Roll mixture into generous size balls and roll in coconut
Put in Fridge until eating (becuzase it contains cocnut oil, the texture is nicer when the coconut oil is cooler and firm)
Making a Basic Fudge Bliss Ball
If you use this as your Basic Fudge Bliss Ball recipe, then you can add in anything you wish.
~ Gogi Berries
~ Cayenne Pepper
~ Spirilina & Mint Essential oil
~ Instead of rolling the balls in coconut, you can try in raw Cocoa
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- American Chocolate Cookies
- Coconut Rough
- Budget Brownie
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Baileys Martini
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Power Protein Balls
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Bliss balls- paleo