- 7 eggs
- 1000 g cream cheese, chopped in cubes
- 350 g white sugar
- 500 g cream
- 30 g flour
- 6 eggs
- 900 g cream cheese, chopped in in cubes
- 300 g white sugar
- 400 g cream
- 30 g flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Place eggs into mixing bowl and mix for 20 sec/speed 4.
- Add cream cheese and mix for 30 sec/speed 5. Scrape down and mix for a further 30 sec/speed 5.5 or until smooth.
- Add sugar and mix for 1 min/speed 5.
- Add cream & mix for 30 sec/speed 5. Scrape down and mix for a further 30 sec/speed 5 or until smooth.
- Add flour and mix for 2 min/speed 5.
- Line a 22 cm springform tin with paper, ensuring paper extends 10 cm beyond the top of the tin. Pour cheesecake mixture into spring form tin.
Cook for 1 hour (200ºC) (see tips). Cool in tin. When cool, carefully open springform tin, peel away paper and transfer to a serving plate.
Serve it with berries or just keep your bliss pure!
This cheesecake is more like a set custard. It is incredibly jiggly and wobbly when first cooked then it firms up a little as it cools and dries, settling to a more traditional baked cheesecake consistency.
Don’t be frightened by the dark exterior – that caramelised edge has just the right touch of bitterness to take the edge off the creamy interior.
• Check the cake is ready using the ‘jiggle test’: you want a little bit of wobble in the centre and not too much around the edge.
• It is normal for the cake to darken on top as it caramelizes but if you are concerned it’s getting too dark, place a sheet of baking paper over the cake about halfway through baking time.
Watch me make the Basque Cheescake on my website and see my subscribers tips for LCHF, gluten-free & lactose-free variations
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Chicken Tart
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Fortune Cookies
- Bloody Caesar and Clam Salad
- Passata - Dani Valent
- Red capsicum pithivier with parmesan pastry
- Double Trouble Fennel and Tomato Chutney
- Semi-dried Tomato Grissini
- Chilli Tomato Sorbet
- Chilli Cherry Ripe