- 80 grams Butter
- 200 grams Arnotts Granita biscuits
- 110 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams Choc honeycomb
- 500 grams Cream Cheese.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 130 grams thickened cream
- 200 grams Crunchie Bars or choc honeycomb pieces
Recipe is created for
Lightly grease a 22cm cake tin and put to one side.
Melt butter in TM bowl for 3 minutes, 50C, speed 4.
Add biscuits and blend on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Press firmly into the tin and place in fridge until required.
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill on speed 9 for 8 seconds. Set aside.
Place Choc honeycomb in TM bolw and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Then melt for 4 minutes, 37C, speed 2.
Add all other ingredients, including sugar and mix on speed 5 for 20 seconds. Scrape down the sides and mix for another 20 seconds on speed 5.
Pour the filling onto the base.
Place remaining Choc Honeycombe in TM bowl and mix on speed 4 for 6 seconds, then decorate on top of filling and refidgerate until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream