- 80 grams Black Sesame Seeds, (or store bought already ground sesame powder)
- 250 grams cream
- 250 grams full cream milk
- 100 grams sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract or paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill toasted sesame seeds 1min/Sp 7.
Scrape down. (OR if using already ground sesame just place it in the bowl)
Put all ingredients in bowl 5mins/80C/Sp 4. Insert butterfly and whisk 1min speed 3.
Place mixture in a container and set at least 5 hours, or preferably overnight.
Scoop mixture and place into TM bowl and mix for 20 secs/Sp 9 then 10 secs/Sp 4.
Store in freezer until time to serve. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE