- 200 grams Blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup Coconut, shredded or desiccated
- 120 grams Butter, room temp/soft
- 750 grams cream cheese, room temp
- 2 tbsp yoghurt or sour cream
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 200 grams Rice malt syrup, or to taste
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla powder
- Fresh blackberries, coulis and mint leaves
Place berries into mixing bowl and cook 4-6 mins/90c/speed 4
If you'd like a smoother consistency puree 10-20 sec/speed 8 after cooking
Allow to cool
Preheat oven 160c
Line/grease a 23cm springform baking tin
Place nuts into bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 7
Add coconut and butter, mix 40 sec/speed 3
Press into the base and sides of tin, use the back of a metal tablespoon to smooth and even out base
Bake 8 or so minutes or until starting to brown
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely
Place cream cheese, yoghurt/sour cream, coconut cream, syrup, egg and vanilla in bowl. Mix 40-60 sec/speed 4. (Don't over mix and keep aeration to a minimum).
Spoon half the mixture into cooled base and smooth surface. Dot spoonfuls of berry coulis onto the surface then swirl with a skewer. Gently pour over remaining mixture and smooth surface.
Return to 160c oven for 25-35 minutes or until the mixture start to pull away from the base a little and the cream cheese mixture looks custard-like (still a bit wobbly).
Allow to cool then refrigerate for a minimum of two hours before decorating and serving.
This is a showstopper of a cake!
You can substitute the blackberries for other berries if you like.
This recipe was adapted from I Quit Sugar's Crunchynut Cheesecake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls