- 20-50 grams sugar to taste
- 150 grams fresh or drained canned pineapple
- 500 grams buttermilk, frozen as ice cubes
- 1 egg white
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add the sugar to the mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/sp 9
2. Add the pineapple and puree, 6 secs/sp 6
3. Add the frozen buttermilk ice cubes and the egg white and mix for 30-40 secs/sp10 until smooth and fluffy.
4. Serve immediately or freeze for later use.
Accessories you need
Suitable for TM31 also.
Can use any fruit in season.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Beef hotpot
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake
- Ricotta gnocchi with tomato sauce
- Ginger Bread Cupcakes
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes (Annabel Langbein)
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Fliss' TMShop-tin-sized fluffy white loaf
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Blueberry Muffins
- Bao Buns
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten