- 80 grams almonds
- 65 grams walnuts
- 150 grams pumpkin seeds
- 65 grams sesame seeds
- 70 grams sunflower seeds
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 25 grams Raw Cacao
- 20 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 5 grams vanilla extract/paste
- 40 grams coconut oil, melted
- 30 grams Goji Berries
- 40 grams rolled oats
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place pitted dates (about 300 grams) into a bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside
2. Place the almonds + walnuts + pumpkin seeds + shredded coconut + sesame seeds + sunflower seeds + chia seeds into TM bowl. Chop TURBO 1 second x 2. Place mixture aside in a bowl.
3. Place coconut oil in TM Bowl and melt 1-2min 90 speed 2.
4. Drain dates & place in the TM Bowl with coconut oil + cacao + vanilla extract. Mix TURBO 1 seconds then scrape down sides of the bowl. Repeat as many times as needed until you get a smooth mixture (about 3 times). If needed add extra coconut oil or a little water.
5. Add dry ingredients + rolled oats + goji berries to TM bowl and mix on reverse, speed 4 for 10seconds. Scrape sides of bowl and fold dry ingredients from top to bottom. Repeat until ingredients combined.
6. Press mixture firmly into a lined baking tray and place in the fridge or freezer to set (about 30 minutes). Cut into bars and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or longer in the freezer.
Push the mixture into the slice tin really firmly with your hands to make sure it sticks together really well.
sometimes the ingredients don't combine in TM bowl as it can get quite full, If this happens pour mixture into a large bowl and combine with hands before pushing into tin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.