THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams Cashews
- 100 grams raisins
- 100 grams dates
- 1 heaped tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 0.5 orange peel, Peeled into strips
Place orange peel into bowl and blitz on speed 9 for 10 secs. You may need to scrape down the sides and do again if its not fully blitzed.
Add fruit and nuts, blitz on speed 7 for 30 secs.
Add cacao powder and mix on speed 4 for a further 30 secs.
Roll into balls using a tablespoon as the measure.
Refrigerate for 30 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding