THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g dates
- 10 g coconut oil
- 175 g dates
- 150 g Cashews, soaked in water for 1 hour and drained
- 90 g coconut oil
- 40 g tahini
- 130 g Coconut Syrup
- 10-50 g water
- 80 g cocoa butter
- 40 g Coconut Syrup
- 20 g Cacao
1. Place almonds and dates in Thermomix and blitz for 5 seconds / speed 9
2. Add coconut oil and mix for 20 - 30 seconds / speed 8
3. Press into a lined tray and place in the freezer to set
1. Place dates, cashews, coconut oil, tahini and coconut syrup and blitz for 1 minute / speed 9
2. Add 10g water and mix for 2 - 3 minutes / speed 9. During this time, slowly continue to add more water until desired consistency achieved.
3. Pour onto base, smoothing the top and return to the freezer to set.
4. Caramel needs to be completely set before pouring on the chocolate
1. Chop cacao butter into chunks and place in Thermomix bowl. Mill for 10 - 20 seconds / speed 8
2. Cook for 8 minutes / 37C / speed 2. Scrape down sides towards end of cooking time to ensure all is melted
3. Add coconut syrup, cacao powder and salt and cook for another 7 minutes / 37C / speed 2
4. Mix for 10 seconds / speed 5 to ensure coconut syrup is evenly distributed
5. Pour onto set caramel and return to the freezer for an hour or 2 to set
6. Remove from freezer and cut with a knife dipped in hot water whilst frozen.
7. Store in the fridge
Store in the Fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- JBT Sweet Potato Brownie
- Berry Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- Choc Banana Brownie Pudding (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Coconut Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Carrot Cake with "Cream Cheese" Frosting (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pistachio and Cranberry Balls
- Salted Caramel "Cheese" Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Cinnamon Coconut Custard Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Christmas Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Mango Chutney (Refined Sugar Free)