- 180 g Caramilk Chocolate
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoons caster sugar
- 180 g thickened cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 strawberries
2h 42minPreparation 12minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place caramilk into mixing bowl and grate for 8 seconds on speed 7. Remove a small portion and set aside if you wish to garnish the mousse with grated Caramilk later.
- Scrape any chocolate down to the bottom and place 50g of the cream into the bowl and for 3.30 minutes 50 degrees Speed 2 melt the chocolate. Prolong if necessary
- Add egg yolks and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Place mixture into a bowl and set aside. Pre clean the bowl and dry.
- Place butterfly whisk and remaining 130g cream into the bowl to whip for 20 seconds, speed 4. (prolong if necessary)
- Set aside in separate bowl. Pre clean and ensure bowl is dried and whisk is clean.
- Place butterfly whisk in and add the 4 egg whites, salt and caster sugar and whip for 3.00 minutes on speed 3.5 watching until it is whipped.
- Add in reserved chocolate and whipped cream and set to 10 seconds initially on "Gentle stir setting" setting and prolong until mixture combined.
- Place the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 2 - 3 hours.
- Once chilled you can add reserved grated Caramilk.
- Chop straberries and add as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough