- 180 g Caramilk Chocolate
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoons caster sugar
- 180 g thickened cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 strawberries
2h 42minPreparation 12minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place caramilk into mixing bowl and grate for 8 seconds on speed 7. Remove a small portion and set aside if you wish to garnish the mousse with grated Caramilk later.
- Scrape any chocolate down to the bottom and place 50g of the cream into the bowl and for 3.30 minutes 50 degrees Speed 2 melt the chocolate. Prolong if necessary
- Add egg yolks and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Place mixture into a bowl and set aside. Pre clean the bowl and dry.
- Place butterfly whisk and remaining 130g cream into the bowl to whip for 20 seconds, speed 4. (prolong if necessary)
- Set aside in separate bowl. Pre clean and ensure bowl is dried and whisk is clean.
- Place butterfly whisk in and add the 4 egg whites, salt and caster sugar and whip for 3.00 minutes on speed 3.5 watching until it is whipped.
- Add in reserved chocolate and whipped cream and set to 10 seconds initially on setting and prolong until mixture combined.
- Place the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 2 - 3 hours.
- Once chilled you can add reserved grated Caramilk.
Chop straberries and add as desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.