- 250 grams sweet biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 500 grams Philadelphia Caramilk cream cheese, Softened
- 400 grams condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 1/4 cup of boiling water
- 100 grams strawberries, sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add biscuits into TM bowl and crush for 5 secs on speed 7 (or until all biscuits have crumbed).
Add butter to TM bowl and melt for 3 mins, 60 degrees, speed 1. OR melt in the microwave.
Add back the biscuit crumbs and mix for 4 secs / Reverse / Speed 4.
Press into a lined 20cm springform tin or anything that is deep enough. Set aside while making the cheese filling.
In a dry, clean TM bowlAdd the cream cheese and beat for 10 secs on speed 5.
Add condensed milk and beat for 10 secs on speed 5.
In a cup mix gelatine with hot/boiling water and add TM bowl, mixing for 3-5 secs / Reverse / Speed 4.
Pour mixture onto the biscuit base.
Place in the fridge to set for 3 hours +Then decorate as desired
This recipe is very versatile and easily adapted
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet