- 130 g raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 360 g water, filtered if possible
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup, or agave/rice malt syrup or 1 date
Recipe is created for
Into your Thermomix
Accessories you need
This recipe is incredibly versatile.. you can make a savoury version and a sweet version.. you can turn this recipe into an icecream or make a cheese sauce with it..
You can get my recipes to do these things and also get more dairy free recipes on my blog at www.martinetrinder.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake