- 1 punnet strawberries, Reserve 4 for serving
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 granita biscuits, 2 per serve
- 250 grams Philadelphia Cheese, Room temperature
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 200 grams cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 strawberries, Reserved from punnet above
- 12 raspberries, 3 per glass
- 1 peach, 2 slices per glass
- 4 leaves mint, Shredded
- Chocolate of choice, For grating over glass
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Save 4 whole strawberries for serving. Cut rest of strawberries, into quarters.
Put into a bowl, sprinkle over the caster sugar and vinegar, mix and let macerate while you get on with the biscuit.
Put the biscuits into a bowl and blitz, 10 secs/speed 9.
Wipe out bowl with paper towel.
Measure the cream cheese and icing sugar into bowl and blend 5 secs/speed 5 till smooth.
Insert butterfly, add the cream, lemon juice and vanilla. Whisk 15 secs/speed 4 it thickens up quickly and you don't want a stiff cream, but thick and velvety.
Divide the sandy biscuit rubble between your four glasses.
Put cream cheese mix into a piping bag and pipe a swirl over the biscuit base. Using half mixture only at this stage.
Spoon over the glistening berries equally (retaining macerating juices) on top of the cream cheese in each glass.
Pipe remaining cream cheese mix over the berries.
Spoon the macerating juices over the cream cheese mix.
Place glasses in fridge until ready to serve.
Add fruit of choice and chocolate shavings, if you like.
Macerated Strawberries and Biscuit crumb
Recipe converted and adapted from Nigella's app
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom risotto
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5