- 4 level tbsp Coconut butter
- 1.5 level tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1.5 level tbsp pepitas
- half level tbsp chia seeds
- half level tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 level tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 heaped tbsp rice malt syrup (or thick honey)
- 4 heaped tbsp dried cherries
- 10 g raw cacao powder
- 1 heaped tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 level tbsp water
1. Melt coconut butter in bowl at 4min 50 deg speed 3
2. Add mixed seeds, protein powder, rice malt syrup (or honey), cherries, cacao powder, cinnamon and water into bowl and pulse 3-5 times until ingredients are combined
3. Use a teaspoon to scoop out mixture and roll in clean hands to form small balls.
4. Place in fridge to chill before serving.
Chocolate protein powder can be replaced with vanilla flavour protein powder.
Cherries can be replaced with same quantity of any dried fruit of choice, and cacao powder replaced with 2 tbsp dessicated coconut if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding