- 200 g bananas, sundried
- 100 g apples, sundried
- 100 g whole almonds, soaked and dehydrated
- 100 g hazelnuts, soaked and dehydrated
- 100 g rolled oats
- 30 g Shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp apple, juice concentrate
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 pinch sea salt
Recipe is created for
Place fruit, nuts, oats and coconut into mixing bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 8. The mix should resemble breadcrumbs.
Add remaining ingredients and blend 1 min/speed 9, until mixture starts to become sticky. Blend for a further 30 sec/speed 9 if necessary.
Transfer and press mixture into a square baking tin (20 cm) and sprinkle with additional shredded coconut. Use the measuring cup to compress the mixture. Refrigerate and cut into squares to serve.
Apple concentrate can be substituted with pear.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats