- 100 g Black Sesame Seeds
- 20 g rice
- 400 g Boiling water
- 30 g crystal block sugar
5h 10minPreparation 5h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put sesame seeds and rice into the bowl, 30 sec, speed 10.
scrape down the ingredients.
put boiling water and sugar in, 10 mins, 100 degree, spead 1.
Using boiling water will avoid burning in the botton of the bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Black rice cake
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken