- 250 grams Chocolate Biscuits
- 80 grams Butter
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 400 grams condensed milk, *see recipe by Maryanne Skitt
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 60 grams Boiling water
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 220 grams Dark Chocolate Melts
- 230 grams thickened cream
- Poached Chilli Plums
- cocoa, for dusting
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease a 20cm springform pan.
2. Chop chocolate melts: 5 seconds - speed 7.
3. Melt chocolate: 2 minutes - 55 degrees - speed 1. Scrape down the sides and repeat for another minute. Set aside in a bowl to cool.
4. Without cleaning the bowl add butter and melt at 65 degrees for aprox. 2 minutes - speed 2. The time will vary depending on the temperature of the butter.
5. Once butter is melted add chocolate biscuits and crush: 4 seconds - speed 7.
6. Pour mixture into the pan, press into the base and chill in the fridge or freezer whilst preparing the filling.
7. Clean and dry the bowl.
8. In a small bowl or cup dissolve the coffee in the water, followed by the gelatine.
9. Insert the butterfly, beat the cream until softly whipped and set aside in a bowl. Depending on freshness of the cream it may take more or less time to be whipped. Aprox. 1 minute 10 seconds - speed 4.
10. Without cleaning the bowl , beat the cream cheese, condensed milk and spices until just combined: 30 seconds - speed 3.
11. Add the gelatine and chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth: 25 seconds - speed 3.
12. Gently fold through the cream: 25 seconds - speed 2.
13. Pour the mixture over the prepared base. Chill for 3 hours or until set.
14. Dust the cheesecake with cocoa, slice and serve with Poached Chilli Plums.
- Make your own dusting stencil using transparency paper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing