- 250 grams Chocolate Biscuits
- 80 grams Butter
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 400 grams condensed milk, *see recipe by Maryanne Skitt
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 60 grams Boiling water
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 220 grams Dark Chocolate Melts
- 230 grams thickened cream
- Poached Chilli Plums
- cocoa, for dusting
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease a 20cm springform pan.
2. Chop chocolate melts: 5 seconds - speed 7.
3. Melt chocolate: 2 minutes - 55 degrees - speed 1. Scrape down the sides and repeat for another minute. Set aside in a bowl to cool.
4. Without cleaning the bowl add butter and melt at 65 degrees for aprox. 2 minutes - speed 2. The time will vary depending on the temperature of the butter.
5. Once butter is melted add chocolate biscuits and crush: 4 seconds - speed 7.
6. Pour mixture into the pan, press into the base and chill in the fridge or freezer whilst preparing the filling.
7. Clean and dry the bowl.
8. In a small bowl or cup dissolve the coffee in the water, followed by the gelatine.
9. Insert the butterfly, beat the cream until softly whipped and set aside in a bowl. Depending on freshness of the cream it may take more or less time to be whipped. Aprox. 1 minute 10 seconds - speed 4.
10. Without cleaning the bowl , beat the cream cheese, condensed milk and spices until just combined: 30 seconds - speed 3.
11. Add the gelatine and chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth: 25 seconds - speed 3.
12. Gently fold through the cream: 25 seconds - speed 2.
13. Pour the mixture over the prepared base. Chill for 3 hours or until set.
14. Dust the cheesecake with cocoa, slice and serve with Poached Chilli Plums.
Accessories you need
- Make your own dusting stencil using transparency paper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble