- 100 grams dark chocolate chips
- 1 bottle thickened cream, (600 grams)
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Peppermint Essence, (depending on how minty you like it)
- 1/4 teaspoon Green Food Colouring
- 6 tablespoons sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add chocolate chips to bowl and blitz - 5 seconds/Speed 7. Set aside.
2. Place butterfly into bowl. Add thickened cream, peppermint essence, green food colouring and sugar. Beat - 20 seconds/Speed 4.
3. Add the blitzed chocolate chips and beat - 10 seconds/Speed 4. It is has not thickened, keep beating 5 seconds at a time, until the cream has thickened, and has the 'frangipani' look at the top. Be careful not to overbeat or you'll get Choc Mint flavoured butter!
To view pictures with the method and presentation tips, visit: //thermotwinning.blogspot.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls