- 230 grams Cashews, Soak in filtered water for 1-7 hours
- 250 grams coconut cream
- 230 grams raspberries, Fresh or Frozen
- 130 grams coconut oil
- 125 grams Maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 juice of 1 lemon, or to Taste
- 120 grams Dates pitted, Check each one has no pit
- 120 grams almonds
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt, Good quality fine salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 150 grams coconut cream
- 95 grams Raw Honey
- 150 grams 70% Dark Chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 55 grams raw cacao powder
You need to soak the Cashews first then continue on with the Base before doing the filling!Soak your cashews in filtered water for min 1 hour - max 7 hours for a smooth consistency. Don't go over 7 hours or your cashews will go slimey.
Add all ingredients and combine Sp 6, 15 seconds or until desired consitency. Scrape down and repeat as needed.Use your MC, your hands or a spoon to press down your mixture into a greased and lined tray. (I use a rectangular lasagne dish!)
Add all ingredients blitz on Speed 8 for 1.5 mins. Use spatula to aide. Stop and scrape down or repeat as necessary.Pour onto base and put into fridge or freezer to set.
Add all ingredients and melt 5 mins, 50 degrees sp 2 or until fully combined and melted.
Pour on top of raspberry filling and set in fridge or freezer.Cacao Nibs on top might add a nice bit of crunchy texture or raspberry powder (dehydrate and blitz berries) would be a nice addition as well.
Soak your Cashews
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mah Mah's Hot Steak Sauce
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies