- 185 g plain biscuits, e.g: Marie
- 90 g Butter
- 125 g chocolate
- 110 g white marshmallows
- 75 g Milk
- 1 tablespoons gelatine
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 390 g cream
- 280 g thickened cream, app 300 ml bottle
- 40 g sugar
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 Cadbury flake bar, crumbled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Crush the biscuits, 10secs/sp8. Setr aside.
Add the butter and melt 40secs/50°C/sp4.
Return the biscuits and combine 10secs/sp5.
Press into the base of a greased slice tray and place in the fridge to harden.
- Chop chocolate 10secs/sp9
Add the marshmallows sp9/3 secs.
Add the milk, and combine 4min/40°C/sp3
Add the cream 40secs/sp3
Melt the gelatine in the hot water (in a small cup) and add to the bowl, with the blades running at sp 3.5 for about 30secs.
Pour into the prepared base.
- Whip the cream 20 - 40secs/sp3.5
or until soft peaks form.
Spread over the set chocolate.
Sprinkle with the crushed Flake bar.
Whipped cream topping
Accessories you need
Oh my goodness..
A great one for Summer..no baking required
Your go to source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip