- 8 Slices of Raisin bread or 6 hot cross buns
- 220g pure cream
- 220g Milk
- 250g milk chocolate
- 110g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- Butter, Enough to grease the pan and butter one side of each peice of bread or the inside of the hot cross buns
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Sprinkle of cocoa
- Baking dish, Approximately 20cm x 25cm x 5cm
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat the oven to 170°c
Grease the baking dish, butter the bread on one side or if using hot cross buns, slice in half, butter both peices and put back together.
Slice the raisin bread in half and layer on an angle in the baking dish.
If using hot cross buns, place them whole in the dish
Sprinkle the bread with cinnamon and cocoa.
Place, the chocolate in the TM bowl and chop for 10 sec/ speed 8
Pour in the milk and cream 2 minutes/50°c/speed 4
Set the chocolate cream aside.
With out washing the bowl, add 2 eggs, sugar and vanilla 1 minute/ speed 4
Pour the egg and sugar mix into the chocolate cream and mix through with the spatula.
Pour the mixture over the bread and let sit for 10 minutes.
Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
The dish will look quite runny, let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with custard, cream or ice cream.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Colcannon (Irish Mash Potato) Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Pizza bread rolls Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- Chile Con Queso Dip Taela-Made
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese