- 125 grams raw cashews
- 60 grams oats
- 150 grams pitted dates
- 40 grams Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- chia seeds or
- dessicated coconut or
- extra cacao powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients into mixing bowl
2. Blend for 30 secs, sp 7, or until mixture just starts to become sticky
3. Using slightly damp hands, roll approx 1 tablespoon of mixture into balls
4. Roll in chia seeds, coconut or cacao powder to coat. Store in the fridge or freezer.
These will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or as long as you can resist them in the freezer!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)