- 100 grams walnuts
- 65 grams Dates (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut, dessicated, (enough to coat balls)
- 50 grams filtered water
Process chia seeds and cocao on speed 9 for 10 sec - this step is optional, but I like to add this as my young kids don't like chia seeds getting stuck in their teeth. If omitting this step, simply add chia and cocao with the rest of ingredients in the next step.
Blend until smooth walnuts & dates on speed 8 for 20sec.
Add water and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5. Scrap down and mix for another 10 sec on speed 5.
Form into balls, roll in coconut and refrigerate until firm.
(recipe adapted from biodistributors.com.au)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls