- 200g dark/milk chocolate
- 200ml thickened cream
- 40ml Cointreau (optional)
- fresh fruit such as banana and berries
- banana bread pieces
1. Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 12 secs/sp 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add cream and cointreau and heat 2min/50degrees/sp3 or until melted and smooth.
3. Pour into a warm bowl or fondue dish and serve with pieces of fruit, banana bread and marshmallows.
You could also serve with fruit and nuts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.