- 5 egg yolks
- 120 grams sugar
- 220 grams thickened cream
- 220 grams Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams cocoa
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients, except the cocoa, and cook for 5 minutes, at 80°C,
Transfer to a metal bowl, stir in cocoa, and place in freezer for a few hours.
When firm but not frozen solid, return to the TM bowl and mix for 20
seconds, SPEED 9. Then a further 10 seconds on SPEED 4.
Transfer back to the metal bowl and return to the freezer for another 4+
Chocolate Ice Cream
Top with Candied Chillies!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Vegetable Buckwheat Curry
- Combat Smoothie
- Paleo Banana Bread/Cake
- Claire's Choc Chip Cookies
- Chilli Prawn Soup (HCG-friendly)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- Some Sort of Ratatouille
- Raw Blueberry Cashew 'Cheese'cake
- Orange and Mint Sorbet
- Blueberry Ginger Sorbet
- 'Cococao' Almond Bites
- Carrot Dip
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls