- 200 g sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate, good quality, broken into pieces
- 4 egg whites
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- whipping cream, to serve
- Fresh or Frozen Berries, to serve
Recipe is created for
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Melt 2 min/37°C/speed . Transfer into a small bowl and set aside. Thoroughly clean and dry mixing bowl.
Preheat oven to 120°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Insert butterfly. Place egg whites, cream of tartar and salt into mixing and whip 2-3 min/70°C/speed 3.
Add vanilla and mix 2 min/70°C/speed 3, slowly adding reserved sugar through hole in mixing bowl lid. Further whip for 5 min/70°C/speed 3.
Remove butterfly. Add reserved melted chocolate and with aid of spatula, swirl through meringe. Place dollops of meringue onto prepared tray (This should make around 20 medium individual meringues).
Bake in oven for 15 minutes, turn oven off and leave to cool in oven. Serve with whipped cream and berries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese