- 300 g roughly chopped, peeled pumpkin
- 400 g water
- 200 g pumpkin puree, slightly cooled
- 7-9 fresh medjool dates
- 90 g coconut oil
- 80 g raw cacao powder
- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp natural peppermint essence
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
Recipe is created for
Place pumpkin pieces in simmering basket. Add water to TM bowl, then simmering basket. Steam 15-20 min / Varoma / speed 3, until all pumpkin can easily be broken up with a fork. Discard water, place pumpkin in TM bowl. Puree 1 min / speed 9, gradually increasing speed from 1-9.
Remove pumpkin puree from TM bowl & weigh back in 200g of it. Add pitted dates, coconut oil & chop for 10 sec / speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula & add all remaining ingredients. Mix 10 sec / speed 4, then scrape down sides of bowl. Mix 10 sec / speed 6, scrape down & mix again 10 sec / speed 6.
Place the fudge mix into a container & refrigerate until just firm (30-60min). Remove from fridge & roll teaspoon portions into balls.
You may like to sprinkle cacao nibs on top or even melted dark chocolate. Keep refrigerated.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce