- 120 g dark chocolate, at least 54% - 70% works but its then a little on the bitter side but still lovely
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 30 g caster sugar, I use raw but you can use white
- 30 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan forced)
1. weigh chocolate into bowl and grate 10-20seconds (depending on the size of the chocolate pieces) on speed 8
2. add butter and sugar and cook 6 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2
3. whilst blades are turning at speed 2 add eggs one at a time (after the 6 minutes heating time is up, NOT before) and continue to stirr at speed 2 for 20 seconds after the second egg.
4. add flour and slowly increase speed to speed 4 for about a 1minute
5. add mixture to ramekins or silicone dariole moulds ( i used Alyce Alexandra ones that can be bought from her website) that have been greased with a little butter and then sprinkled with cocoa or cacao powder
6. bake 10-13 minutes depending on how runny you like them. I usually do about 13 minutes and the tops are firm
these can be made ahead of time and popped in their moulds into the freeze - then pull out and bake for 15-20 minutes or alternatively thaw for a couple of hours at room temp and bake as above
quick and easy - can be made in a model 5 or a model 31
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Carrot wraps (base recipe from TRTLMT) CAN BE DONE IN EITHER MODEL 31 or 5
- Speculaas Biscuits - in either tm31 or tm5
- Raspberry and Vanilla Coconut Pannacotta
- Oat Bikkies
- Donna Hay's mango and coconut ice cream bars
- Awesome white chocolate mud cupcakes
- Wholemeal Bread (adapted from RTLMT My Go to Bread Recipe)
- Banana & Caco Brekie Smoothie