- 2 eggs, separated (at room temperature)
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 30 g icing sugar
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 300 g whipping cream, plus extra to serve
- chocolate, for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Heat clean, empty mixing bowl 30 sec/50ºC/speed 1. Insert butterfly. Place egg white and cream of tartar into mixing bowl and without measuring cup, beat 3 min/speed 4. Transfer into a small bowl. Remove butterfly.
Without cleaning mixing bowl, place sugar, butter and vanilla into mixing bowl and combine 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add yolks and beat 1 min/speed 6. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
Place cream into mixing bowl and beat 20-30 sec/speed 4, until starting to stiffen, but not completely stiff. Add yolk and butter mixture and blend 5-10 sec//speed . Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Melt 3 min/37ºC/speed 2. Transfer chocolate into bowl with cream and add reserved yolks and gently fold through with aid of spatula.
Chill in individual glasses or serving bowl for at least 1 hour before garnishing with additional whipped cream and chocolate curls or a crumbled Flake® candy bar to serve.
For a truly decadent dessert, use Chocolate Mousse instead of cream on a Pavlova with fresh or frozen berries as topping.
Try cutting a bought sponge cake into cubes. Fold through chocolate mousse and additional whipped cream. Chill and eat!
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites