- 1 teaspoon Gelatine powder
- 2 tablespoons Boiling water
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 375ml can evaporated milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Dissolve the gelatine with the boiling water in a small bowl. Set aside to cool.
Place broken up chocolate and place in bowl. Grate for 4 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl with the spatula.
Melt the chocolate for 6 minutes at 50c on speed 2. Scrape down sides of bowl with the spatula.
Add sugar, eggs, evaporated milk and vanilla to the bowl. Mix for 7 minutes at 90c on speed 4.
Add gelatine to bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Put butterfly attachement in bowl and mix for 1 minute on speed 3.
Place in a bowl or container and leave in fridge until set.
Chocolate can be replaced for milk or white.
Evaporated Milk can be replaced with coconut milk or cream as a dairy free alternative.
Sugar free chocolate and sugar replacement sweetener can also be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free