- 80 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 2 cinnamon quill
- 8 clove, whole
- 0.5 level teaspoon allspice
- 1 nutmeg, whole
- 1 orange peel
- 130 grams honey
- 50 grams coconut oil, (or Butter)
- 300 grams fruit mince
- 125 grams almonds
- 125 grams brown rice
- 80 grams Roasted almonds
- 80 grams roasted macadamias
- 80 grams roasted pistachio
- 100 grams dried figs
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams Cocoa or Cacao
Pre-heat oven to 160 deg
2. Mill rice for 1 min sp 10
3. Add almonds and mill for 8 secs speed 7 then set aside in a bowl
4. Chop Figs for 4 sec speed 8 then set aside
5. Mill rapadura sugar, spices and orange peel for 30 sec sp 10
6. Add honey, fruit mince and coconut oil and cook for 3.5 mins 70 deg speed 1
7. Add figs, nuts, salt, cacao and rice and almond four to bowl and mix for 15 sec speed 4 with aid of the spatula
8. Tip into the pan lined with baking paper and use wet hands to press the top all over until smooth.Bake for 20-30 minutes until firm on top. Cool in pan, then invert onto a board (and dust with icing sugar). Cut into small squares.
Adapted from Delicious Magazine December 2009
I roasted the nuts for 8 minutes while preparing the first part of the recipe.
Use 250g of plain flour of your choice to replace the almond meal and rice flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutty Bliss Balls
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Spanish Tortilla