- 200 g Dark chocolate (70% cocoa), Or raw chocolate
- 50 g Rice malt syrup, Or honey
- 60 g Peanut Butter
- 50 g Chopped/crushed peanuts
- 50 g sultanas
- 30 g Craisins/dried cranberries
- 50 g Buckwheat groats
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If your making your own raw chocolate do this first.
If using bought chocolate, break into pieces,place in bowl and mill 10sec/sp 9
Scrape down the sides and set for 2 mins/50°/sp1.5 or until melted
Add the rice malt syrup/honey and peanut butter, mix for 5 sec/sp 2.5
Add all remaining ingredients mix on reverse for 5-10sec/ sp 3 or until combined
Spoon into mini muffin moulds or alternatively into a small stray and refrigerate/freeze.
Store in fridge or freezer
Accessories you need
If using home made raw chocolate make this first then carry on to adding the RMS amd PB.
Quirky cooking has a nice raw choc recipe or just find one online
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream