- 200 g sultanas
- 60 g Peanut Butter
- 60 g Shredded coconut, Plus extra to roll in
- 60 g coconut oil, Or butter or nuttelex
- 60 g cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 4 portions Weetbix, Homebrand is fine
- 60 g Rice malt syrup, Or honey
Recipe is created for
- Weigh all ingredients into the bowl.
Blend 1min Sp 5
It will still be a bit crunchy. If you want smooth fudge like balls, blend longer.
Roll teaspoonfuls in extra coconut, refrigerate until firm. I keep them in the freezer!
Makes about 25.
Making the balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Rainbow Slice
- Choc bliss balls
- Cinnamon Spice Biscuits