- 200 g sultanas
- 60 g Peanut Butter
- 60 g Shredded coconut, Plus extra to roll in
- 60 g coconut oil, Or butter or nuttelex
- 60 g cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 4 portions Weetbix, Homebrand is fine
- 60 g Rice malt syrup, Or honey
Recipe is created for
- Weigh all ingredients into the bowl.
- Blend 1min Sp 5
It will still be a bit crunchy. If you want smooth fudge like balls, blend longer.
- Roll teaspoonfuls in extra coconut, refrigerate until firm. I keep them in the freezer!
Makes about 25.
Making the balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding