- 200 g sultanas
- 60 g Peanut Butter
- 60 g Shredded coconut, Plus extra to roll in
- 60 g coconut oil, Or butter or nuttelex
- 60 g cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 4 portions Weetbix, Homebrand is fine
- 60 g Rice malt syrup, Or honey
Recipe is created for
- Weigh all ingredients into the bowl.
Blend 1min Sp 5
It will still be a bit crunchy. If you want smooth fudge like balls, blend longer.
Roll teaspoonfuls in extra coconut, refrigerate until firm. I keep them in the freezer!
Makes about 25.
Making the balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Mumble Slice
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- Up and Go
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls